Stone Doctor Online
Stone Doctor Online is the online sales division of Stone Doctor Australia Pty Ltd. We highly value the strong relationship we have with our customers and appreciate your trust and want you to feel confident in our services and security, as it relates to your personal information.
Your personal information:
1) We do not collect personal information when you visit our site.
2) When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
3)Stone Doctor Online is committed to reducing the amount of fraud it faces. As a first time customer, you may receive a telephone call or email requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that you have supplied to us. If any of the information you supply is found to be false or misleading, we will, if we deem it appropriate, report this to the appropriate authorities for them to follow up on.
4) We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
5) When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our web site, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
6) Our site contains links to other sites. Stone Doctor Online is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites.
7) By default, all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with anyone else.
Stone Doctor Online fully supports the 'National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information' launched in February 1998. As the Federal Government introduces new privacy legislation, Stone Doctor Online privacy policies will be reviewed and updated as appropriate.
We use PayPal where you are protected from checkout to delivery. They spot problems before they happen with the latest anti-fraud technology. Your financial info is never given away to any sellers. The online shopping system used on this website is a PayPal verified shopping cart integrated with PayPal's secure online payments system. PayPal provide security information on their PalPal Data Security & Encryption page.
Questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement, or other policy related material can be directed to our support staff by using the Contact Us page.